Students interested in participating to the Summer School are invited to submit the following two documents:
- an up-to-date resume (curriculum vitae), including a list of publications if any
- a statements of purpose (maximum 500 words)
Additionally, participants interested in presenting their work during the event are invited to submit an abstract of no more than 500 words (excluding references) prepared for blind review. Contributions in any area of social ontology are welcome. This includes, but is not limited to:
- The nature, evolution, and functioning of social norms
- The metaphysics social kinds (e.g. race or gender) and social structures
- The structure of institutions, firms, and organizations
- The ontology of economics
- The foundations of social ontology and its links with other areas of philosophy and the social sciences.
All documents should be sent by email in PDF format to email@example.com by February 28, 2023.
Registration is now closed.
We have sent the notifications of decisions to every applicant on March 15. Please contact us if you have not received our email or if you have any question.
Accepted students who decide to attend the Summer School will be expected to pay the registration fee of 35 CHF. (The fee is waived for CUSO members.)